Sunday, August 23, 2009

Anti-Virus and Virus cleansing software..?

I have a pop-up which says something like I have a dangerous trojan and I should download some antivirus software then it takes me to a d/l to install a software. I want to get rid of this pop-up mainly because it interrupts anything I do, when I open a new window it asks me to d/l. I don't want anti-virus software per-se just want to get rid of this annoying message. How can I make it stop so I don't have to re-install and lose everything on the system??



Anti-Virus and Virus cleansing software..?live update



if you have genuine anti-spyware program, run it to delete this infection. antivirus won't help because "dangerous trojan" is actually an advertising pop-up for fraudulent security applications, unfortunatelly it is not classified as virus and antivirus won't detect it. if you don't use antispyware, you can delete "dangerous trojan" popup manually, use tips on this toturial: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-dangerou...



Anti-Virus and Virus cleansing software..?norten



Hi



Don't go to where it is pointing to and don't download what it's suggesting. It could be a virus or spyware.



There are 2 good programs for protecting your system from malware:

No comments:

Post a Comment