Friday, August 21, 2009

I downloaded an anti-spyware software and now.....?

I downloaded spyware detector trial with free scan....it scanned with a trojan virus but when i clicked fix it said you have to purchase it first.



Now, I've used a few anti-spyware/antivirus software just to check and they have not found any malware in my PC.....I've uninstall the spyware detector software but now everytimeI start my PC this website of spyware detector keeps coming up!



How do i fix this??



I downloaded an anti-spyware software and now.....?norton 2008



As the biggest of the problems seem to be associated with Spyware, for starters, download, update and run a full scan using the following product:



http://www.superantispyware.com/



SuperAntiSpyware is exceptional and will remove the majority of difficult Trojans and Worms, not just the easy ones.



If possible it is recommended that you load the application in normal mode but run it in Safe Mode. Safe Mode can be started by continually pressing F8 during the boot sequence. If you are badly infected you might need to run SuperAntiSpyware more than once to help clean your system. If the only infections now being shown are in System Restore, once you are completely satisfied that you can boot normally, you can either delete the infected restore points manually, or temporarily turn off System Restore.



Assuming you have some real awkward infections that persist even after trying all the above I suggest you download a Smitfraud removal program from:

No comments:

Post a Comment