Friday, August 21, 2009

I've found a security software call AVG, can anyone tell is it good?

aside from this do anyone know any good on other security or antivirus software that i can download for free?



I've found a security software call AVG, can anyone tell is it good?symatec



narr its not very good at all, if i was you i would use NOD32 get the free trail which lasts 30days but you can get a FIX that makes it good for millions of days.. iam fairly sure its legal as it just changes a registary entery on your computer. its called nod32 FIX 2.2 i think, iam not sure.. a simple google will figure it out.. but yeah AVG isnt good at all dont reccomend it.



I've found a security software call AVG, can anyone tell is it good?vista



we all use it here download it an be safe surfing ---- here is another good on to put on ur comp. --- it will let u know when u try to log on a bad site with spyware and viruses
Check this review about free best antivirus comparison:



http://avateck.blogspot.com/2008/03/best...



Hope it helps!
AVG is a decent antivirus program but not good. Try avira antivir classic, avast home edition or moon secure antivirus. + also install an antispyware/antimalware software like spybot SD, threatfire free or spywareblaster. Then add a free firewall like comodo firewall pro, ghostwall or kerio personal firewall 4.
I have been using AVG Free for a few years now and I am quite satisfied with it. It caught a Trojan on my thumbdrive just as I plugged it into my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment