Sunday, August 23, 2009

I want to know which antivirus program on my computer?

I cant find neither norton nor mcaffi on my computer . I searched



in my program files folder and in my startup menu.



and I have no viruses on my PC so I am sure that I have an antivirus software.. can u help me find it



I want to know which antivirus program on my computer?internet security



You probably don't. You need one, so get looking.



Some folks use the free one called AVG.



AVG Anti-virus



great anti-virus program



http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1



Good luck



I want to know which antivirus program on my computer?network security



go to start and click on search in the box type in antivirus and it would norton or mccarfi if you got them
You didn't say what system you are running, but if u go to control panel and click add or remove programs you can go down the list and it will tell you all the programs you have installed. It should have norton or mcAfee in the list. There is also a possibility that the program has expired if you are not getting updates when you go on the internet. If that is the problem you can download one with a trial off the internet, and I suggest purchasing McAfee suite 2006 it is the best updated for viruses.
you probably have AVG Free(get it at cnet.com, I use it it works realy well) or yahoo antispy, I use it also, they both work well. try searching in your files for "symantec" or "antivirus" to see what is on your system. both of the ones I use are free to download and upgrade if you need them
you search all that did you search in

No comments:

Post a Comment