Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why wont mcafee antivirus delete?

I am trying to delete the annoying Mcafee Antivirus software off my computer. There is a security center and also a firewall. I went to add remove programs, and tried to delete security center and it keeps saying I have to delete THE LEGACY PROGRAM FIRST. Any suggestions why it wont let me delete it?



Why wont mcafee antivirus delete?ducati



Don't know if it's the same sort of thing, but i had big problems trying to get Norton off my pc's.



In the end i had to go to Nortons webiste, download a tool %26 use that. I felt abit annoyed that i had to go to Norton's site to do it, but once i had the uninstall tool, it took all Norton off no prob.



Hope this is some help.



Why wont mcafee antivirus delete?hp



Look through Add/Remove for any other Mcafee programs. Try uninstalling them first. If that doesn't work, your installation may be corrupt. Usually that can be fixed by reinstalling the same program again, Reboot then try uninstalling again. if that doesn't work try removal tool from Mcafee.



http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.as...

No comments:

Post a Comment