Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cost of RAM, graphics card, hard drive, connection, software upgrade for my computer?

How much would the cost be if I want to get the following on my desktop PC:



%26gt; New 4GB RAM + its installation, since my current RAM is a crap-*** 224 MB



%26gt; NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT graphics card



%26gt; Latest version of Norton AntiVirus software



Another question I have is related to hard drive. My current hard drive is 40GB, how can I add 160GB more hard drive without losing the data on my current hard drive (an external hard drive is also okay if it can do the job). Another thing is that I have 2 operating systems running on my PC (both Windows XP Professional), even though I use only one, and so the other one is taking up unnecessary space. How do I delete that useless OS?



And finally, are there any high-speed Internet providers in Greater Toronto Area (specifically Mississauga) that offer their service by month, i.e. you are not restrained by a contract to buy the provider's services for X months or years? I really want to get rid of my crappy dialup connection.



Cost of RAM, graphics card, hard drive, connection, software upgrade for my computer?



yeah if your current computer only has that little ram then my guess it can't support a 9600gt anyway.



buy a new one!



probably around 700 depending on if you need another monitor or not



Cost of RAM, graphics card, hard drive, connection, software upgrade for my computer?antivirus downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment