Sunday, August 23, 2009

Antivigear Malware software?

I have a problem I already have a software that removes unwanted viruses. But recently something was downloaded onto my icons. I cant seem to get rid of it. This has placed my computer at threat with way too many antivirus softwares. What do I do to correct this problem?



Karen Johnson



Antivigear Malware software?free adware remover



Superantispyware removes AntiVirGear.



Superantispyware: http://www.superantispyware.com/



Antivigear Malware software?internet security 2006



I wanted to say thanks to everyone that offered me help over the antisoftware issue. For some reason I happen to notice it had been removed. I'm not sure if it was because at one point I had to restart my computer. Report It


I was having difficulties with my mouse. I had bought me a new one though. Best way to go huh?..lol But when I happen to turn my computer back on I had notice it was gone. I appreciate everyone's help.



Thank you so much!!



Karen Johnson Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment