Sunday, August 23, 2009

I cant install spyware software?

i have avg and mcafee virus software and no spyware software at the moment. when i realized that i had a virus/spyware that my virus protection cant get rid of, i tried to install spybot S%26D 1.5.2 but in the middle of the installation it stopped saying "movefile failed; code 5. access is denied" so i re-downloaded the install file from a different source thinking the file was corrupt but the same thing occurred. i also tried to install lavasoft ad-aware and windows defender and the same thing occurred, something stopped the instalation. iv ran my antivirus software multiple time and download the free scan from norton and nothing came up. i tryed making a new user acount and setting it to admin and installing it from there, and it didnt work. let me know if you need any more info, im not THAT good with comps. but i can get around



I cant install spyware software?free spyware remobal



Try installing it in safe mode (on the boot screen hit F8)



I cant install spyware software?kawasaki



Good question...



but I don't think i can answer that question.



So I will recommend ,You have to check it out yourself.



Follow the link below and you'll come to a site that has all the info you need about the problem.



Here is some useful information for your question might be helpful:



visit at :



http://syubrawi.com/spyware-blockers



http://fantastic-galleries.net/spyware



http://computer-internet-security-softwa...

No comments:

Post a Comment