Friday, August 21, 2009

Anti virus software?

hi can someone recomend a good antivirus software for my computers please,and one that doesnt slow it down like my avg does.



Anti virus software?norton 360



Just google



Free Anti Virus Software



Then Download it.



Anti virus software?photoshop



Actually AVG will not slow down your PC like Norton Antivirus, may be you run scheduling scanning in which will slow down your system since scanning especially full system scan will take a lot of resources. The other good anti virus that I can recommed to you is Zone Alarm, Norton %26 Mcafee. Norton %26 Mcafee take a lot of resources. For the last two, there's no free version
Hmmm, noton antivirus 2008 is a good choice and I would say that kaspersky antivirus 7.0 is pretty good too.
nod32 antivirus will kick *** to all the above antivirus programmes so go get nod32
I have used AVg, Avast and Comodo.



All good but Comodo seems best getting rid of a virus that the others didn't even see.



All of them are free. Please don't pay for anti virus theres no need.
Go to www.avast.com and download the free version or you can pay to get the other version which protects you better and gives you better tech support.
Avira AntiVir Personal Edition. Its free and has an active scanner. You can turn it off and do regular scans though. Best one i have used so far.
The Computer Magazines recommend PCTools Spyware Doctor with built-in Antivirus - check them out on this link : http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-an...



I use it myself and I hardly notice its presence as far as slowing down the processor is concerned. Good luck in whatever you choose.
Heres the one I use. Its great and I dont think many people know about it yet. Its a "lightweight" virus protection so it won't slow you down like norton or avg does.



Check it out. It has alot of features.



http://www.netcomantivirus.com
AVG free edition I have used it for years.



Excellent protection and it has never slowed mine down.



Delete the existing program and re load the up to date version.

No comments:

Post a Comment