Friday, August 21, 2009

How can i get a anti virus software for my mobile, i had an older version in my mobile which came wi

norton antivirus software for nokia N72 phone,



can i download from any web site or it can be



downloaded from nokia service station



How can i get a anti virus software for my mobile, i had an older version in my mobile which came with it?viruses



You download it from the site of the anti-virus producer. Unfortunately, Symantec (the producer of Norton Antivirus) seems to have abandoned the platform of your phone (Symbian S60 R2) - which is really stupid, because they do offer versions of their product for Symbian S60 R3 and Simbian UIQ - platforms which, unlike yours, aren't threatened by viruses at all.



So, my advice is to switch to a different anti-virus product. See below for links to the Web sites of the various mobile anti-virus producers where you can usually download trial versions of their products.



How can i get a anti virus software for my mobile, i had an older version in my mobile which came with it?antispam



check out this site... you will get it in a minute :)



http://smartphone-antivirus.blogspot.com...



http://smartphone-antivirus.blogspot.com...
Hey, Bro If u have a PC then I will suggest u Quick Heal Security Latest version.



This software will complete all the needs of Security from PC, Notebook to Mobile Any Mobile (Nokia, Sony etc.)



This software has superb performance, I am using it for 3 years.



The cost is low about 1400 something for a year.



And Bro, I wanna inform you about that Norton Antivirus is good but It takes a lot of memory %26 slows the computer %26 other devices such as notebook, Mobile.



OK



Bye



Have A Nice Day

No comments:

Post a Comment