Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My pc have virus when i want to download anti virus software from net?

from internet when i want to down load antivirus software that time my pc will be automaticlay restart it is the cause of virus i know but tell me how can i install virus scan software on my pc with out removing winxp.



My pc have virus when i want to download anti virus software from net?abtuvurys 2005



Go to www.antivirus.com and run HouseCall online virus scan and cleaning.



Once you've done, install anti virus like AVG from www.grisoft.com . Update it regularly.



Share your experience with other users on Yahoo Answers. This help every Yahoo Answers users.



My pc have virus when i want to download anti virus software from net?antivirus programs



There are someways like:



1) Try House Call virus scan which will remove the virus if there is one.Then download any trusted anti-virus software(Windows Live One Care from windows).



2)Buy a CD of anti-virus software from outside.



3)Try downloading the Google Pack from http://pack.google.com which features 2 free spyware and virus removal tools from Spyware Doctor and Norton respectively.



That happened to my old computer a while ago,i'm not sure if it was a virus;but it got normal in 2 weeks,so if nothing works ,you can wait;GOOD LUCK!
Do a free online scan:

No comments:

Post a Comment