Sunday, August 23, 2009

Antispyware/antivirus softwares/kasporasky? etc?

just after reading the above topic herein, i was stunned to see at night 10pm my system impounded by the TROJAN GENERIC virus. It opened C:/set.exe new file. and C: /Windows/Sys32/Drivers/closup ?file.



It started reproducing at late nite in my presence, and prevented me from opening the drives to view or eliminate these files. the antispy kasporasky showed me the virus/worm/spyware and its location and could not exterminate it as it showed up and was identitifed by the kasporsky.



i dont want you face it :



i had loaded the kasporasky an excellent software free, from another engineer friend from his CD. And after installation and after he LEFT, the computer showed that the COMPUTER SERIAL NUMBER was wrong. Therefore it failed to download,%26t disabled updates. Hence all the trouble. I removed the HD took it to my friend got it removed his own kasprosky and now I am ok with my computer.



it"s imp. news for all of you, TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE DIRECTLY FROM INTERNET ONLY TO YOUR SYS.



Antispyware/antivirus softwares/kasporasky? etc?antivirus



Well, you seem to have solved an immediate problem, but just to be sure I would run a total scan on your computer. you can go to http://www.infectedornot.com and use the tool for free.



The web site is owned by Panda Software and they let you try their Panda Nano Scan and Panda Total Scan tools for free, as part of a new promotional campaign to raise awareness on malware infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment