Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have Norton Internet Security 2006 (antivirus) in my computer. Can I use this for 3 years?

The instruction says that I can use it for one year in three computers. I need clarification in this regard. 1. Can I use this software in single computer for three years? 2. In case of one year, can I use this in three different computers those are situated in different places? 3. If I happen to reinstall my computer, I have to reinstall this Antivirus software too. In that case will it take as a second computer?



I have Norton Internet Security 2006 (antivirus) in my computer. Can I use this for 3 years?best antivirus software



1) No, 3 separate PC's



2) Yes, they don't have to be together.



3) No, reinstall can use the original S/N



I have Norton Internet Security 2006 (antivirus) in my computer. Can I use this for 3 years?firewall



What you have is a EULA for up to 3 computers. You can use it for 3 years in one computer, but after 1 year you will no longer be eligible for updates or upgrades. If you have to reformat your hard drive, you will have to reinstall the software. When you re-register it, if you use the same email address it will pick up on that. If you use a different email address, more than likely it will be treated as a new install and will allow you one year of upgrades and updates. Hope this helps.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment