Friday, August 21, 2009

Is Avast! anti virus software really free?

I thought Avast antivirus software was free? After I downloaded the Home version, it asks if i want to enter registration code and says theres only 59 days left



Is Avast! anti virus software really free?product key



I downloaded, and I registered. It didn't cost me a cent.



The reason why I went to Avast?



Last year I bought CA anti-virus software. This year I paid to download the renewal, then installed the download as instructed. It continues to tell me I haven't renewed! And I have no phone number I can call either. And when I try to uninstall it, it won't uninstall completely. I've been had! So I uninstalled what I could and downloaded Avast. I still have a little CA bug telling me I should renew. But I'm protected by Avast.



Is Avast! anti virus software really free?triumph



Yes, I've been using it for years :)
Yes, it's free and it's good.. As above, you just need to register. They will send you a license key by email. You won't get any hassle or spam, etc, from them.
You just need to register on teh website with your email, they will sent you the free licence code for 15 months.
Yea its free, but you still have to register, it only takes like 20 secs.



Taken from the avast website

No comments:

Post a Comment